cardiology /car·di·ol·o·gy/ (kahr″de-ol´ah-je) the study of the heart and its functions.
The Cardiology Division of the Mission Internal Medical Group (MIMG) was founded by Richard Jacob in 1977. It has grown with South Orange County, now encompassing eleven Cardiologists, and three Nurse Practitioners, with subspecialties in all aspects of cardiology. The division is dedicated to providing the highest quality cardiology care for its patients.
Scheduling An Appointment
Suite 120: (949) 364-3388
Dr. Kulick, Dr. Ip, Dr. Loussararian, Dr. Miyamoto, & Dr. Thomas
Suite 250: (949) 364-3570
Dr. Desai, Dr. Hepner, Dr. Hung, Dr. Jacob, Dr. Kawanishi, & Dr. Rediker
Meet the Staff
- Aseem Desai, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Absalom Hepner, M.D.
- Lynne Hung, M.D.
- Zeke (Tze Kin) Ip, M.D., PhD
- Richard Jacob, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- David Kawanishi, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Daniel Kulick, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Arthur Loussararian, M.D., F.A.C.C
- Michael Miyamoto, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Donald Rediker, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Gregory Thomas, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Jay Tiongson MD, FACC, FHRS
- Jennifer Altamira, RNP
- Kathleen Furlong, NP
- Peggy Kirkwood, RNP
- Sheri Sameni, NP
Learn about our Executive Cardiac Assessment Program
Mission Medical Plaza
26800 Crown Valley Parkway
Suite 120 & 250
Mission Viejo, California 92691
(949) 364-3388 Tel
(949) 364-5026 Fax
(949) 364-3570 Tel
(949) 364-3430 Fax
Map/How to Locate Us
Appointments are available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
The physicians accept Medicare assignment and accept most PPO insurance plans